Get all the essential heart rate features with this good-looking and simple-to-use training computer. RS300X is compatible with S1 foot pod and G1 GPS sensor, so you can combine heart rate with speed and distance. Only then you can truly make sense of your training and be sure it's worth all the effort. Helps you to train at the right intensity with personal training zones. Displays how many calories you've burned. Tracks your latest 16 training sessions and your last 16 weeks of training. A smart, intuitive training computer for runners and cross-training athletes, the Polar RS300X wrist heart rate monitor helps you to train at the right intensity with personal training zones. It's compatible with Polar's S1 foot pod and G1 GPS sensor (both separately available), enabling you to combine heart rate with speed and distance and truly make sense of your training. Committed runners will find the most value in the real-time pace and distance measurement of the S1 foot pod, while those who mix up their training regimen with cycling, inline skating, paddling, mountain biking or hiking will be best served with the speed and distance G1 GPS Sensor. It comes with the Polar WearLink+ 31 coded transmitter (with changeable battery).
The RS300X helps you to train at the right intensity with personal training zones.
| Polar RS300X Models |
- Basic RS300X
-- black and orange
- RS300X SD with S1 foot pod for real-time pace/distance
-- black and orange
- RS300X G1 with G1 GPS Sensor for cross-trainers
-- black and orange
The RS300X enables athletes to train at the right intensity and improve their performance through core metrics such as heart rate, speed, distance, pace, and calorie burn. Advanced features include Polar's exclusive OwnZone feature for individualized zone training by heart rate or pace, a fitness test, and auto lap splits, which display average heart rate, pace and distance per lap. Athletes can easily review up to 16 past workout files to check their progress and ensure they're staying on track with their fitness or training plan.
- Heart rate displayed as percentage of maximum heart rate, BPM, and average heart rate of total exercise
- Tracks your latest 16 training sessions and your last 16 weeks of training
- Visual and audible alarm in target zones: Informs you every time your heart rate and/or speed/pace exceeds the upper limit or falls below the lower limit of your target zone during a training session.
- Polar OwnIndex Fitness Test calculates aerobic fitness (comparable to maximal oxygen uptake, VO2max) providing a reference to base training intensity and measure improvement.
- Polar OwnCal: Shows your energy expenditure during one exercise session as well as your accumulated kilocalories during several exercise sessions. Because the OwnCal tracks both the energy expenditure during one exercise session and the accumulated kilocalories during a longer time e.g. one week, it helps in achieving both short term and long term goals.
- Time in Target Zone feature calculates the amount of total training time spent in your personal target zone. You can use this feature together with the Total Exercise Time to determine the effectiveness of your training program.
- Number of laps - 99
- Watch features: alarm with snooze, dual time zone, stopwatch
- Compatible with Polar FlowLink (available separately)
- Water resistant to 50 meters
- Backlighting, display zoom
- Event Countdown Timer: Keeps your motivation high by showing how many days are left before your next running event (e.g., Berlin 23 days).
The first EKG accurate wireless heart rate monitor was invented by Polar back in 1977 as a training tool for the Finnish National Cross Country Ski Team. The concept of "intensity training" by heart rate swept the athletic world in the eighties. By the 1990s, individuals were looking to heart rate monitors not only for performance training needs, but also for achieving everyday fitness goals. Today, the same concept of heart rate training is being used by world-class athletes as well as everyday people trying to lose weight. Polar is the leading brand among consumers, coaches, and personal trainers worldwide and the company is committed to not only producing the best products, but also being the leading educator on the benefits of heart rate based exercise.